Starts May 22, runs Fri - Mon
TC56 Permission Slip
Click to Download
Required participation for anyone going to Maine High Adventure (MHA) in August.
Open to anyone else as a regular monthly trip.
Mandatory pack check on Tuesday, May 12.
Departure: Meet at St. James Church at 7:30 pm on Friday. We’ll load the cars, spend the night at St. James, and depart at dawn on Saturday.
Expected Return: Monday afternoon.
Adult Leader (M): Derrick Jackson
Adult Leader (F): Sally Watermulder
Youth leader: Zoe M.
- 2 heavy duty trash bags (=contractor bags)
- swimming suit
- 2 (or more) pairs wool socks
- 2 sets thermal underwear, top & bottom (wool or synthetic)
- 1 pair fleece pants (insulating layer for lower body)
- 1 insulating layer for upper body (fleece or wool sweater or jacket)
- 2nd insulating layer for upper body
- rain jacket
- rain pants
- warm hat (wool or synthetic)
- 3 synthetic (wicking) shirts
- 2 pairs shorts
- 1 long-sleeve shirt
- 3 one-liter water bottles
- 1 pair sneakers or crocs (will get wet)
- mess kit
- bug repellent
- personal medications
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- mosquito net