Trip & Event Planning
- COVID Protocols for 2021–2022 Troop 56 Trips: download
- Trip Permission Form: download
- Trip Planning Guide: download
- Colder weather packing list: download
- Patrol Duty roster: download
- Outdoor Program Checklist: download
- Troop Meeting Plan: download
- Court of Honor: program | script
- Swim Test Form: Individual | Group
Merchandise & Fundraising
- 2023 Spring First Aid Kit Fundraiser: Be Prepared!
Throughout the Scouting experience, Scouts practice first aid skills and learn to handle emergencies so that we are prepared to help ourselves, our families, and the community when needed. With this sale of First Aid kits, we share what we are learning with our neighbors, friends, and families so that we can all be better prepared when an emergency happens.
Deadline to place orders (via online order form) is Monday, April 24. All money must be collected and submitted by Tuesday, April 25.
- 2021 Holiday Tree and Wreath sale: Sales of 5', 6', 7' trees, 14" wreaths, and 30' garlard are by pre-sale. Orders are due by November 23, 2021, and pick-up will be December 4 & 5 at 536 Huron Avenue in Cambridge.
- Clothing Order Form: download
- Mother's Day sale: download
- Adult Application: download
- Adult Explorer Application: download
- CORI form: download
- BSA Guide to Advancement: jump