Scouting Friends, The Wilderness First Aid course, taught by the premier provider of such courses (SOLO), is coming up soon. We need to fill exactly 12 spots. I would like to give our youth the priority before I fill the slots with adults. I have room for approximately 3 more youth. Here are the youth currently signed up:
1. Dante (youth leader)
PLEASE NOTIFY ME (MICHELLE HOLMES) BY EMAIL BY 5 PM SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH FOR ADDITIONAL YOUTH ATTENDEES
After that date, I will open the course up to interested adults.
- Friday – Sunday Feb 2-4 (drive up Friday night; course all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Held at SOLO headquarters Conway NH; We will stay at my house 20 miles away
- Minimum age = 13 or attending Maine High Adventure this summer
- The course is exciting and hands on, but intensive & requires maturity and ability to hold attention all day long
- Fulfills all requirements for Eagle-required First Aid Merit badge and more
- Will get a certificate for WFA and CPR good for 2 years, useful for summer camp jobs etc.